Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Half Way There


20 weeks have come and gone at full speed, so much that I am a month behind on my updates. Its not like I am super busy or anything, just the weeks go by so fast with working, being a mommy to Carter and a wife to Michael. Plus, through in there the occasional time with friends and relaxation. Needless to say the blog has taken a back seat. This week we had a massive bought of sickness in our house. Carter had viral pneumonia, double ear infection, a bought of a 24 hour flu bug, along with a 24 hour bug for daddy and mommy. We were not sleeping good, or better yet, sleeping at all, and life was just very yucky!!! 

We of course did not wait to start on Baby S's room. We got it cleaned out (furniture and everything) and put the first coat on the walls. It is a pretty green color, that we are planning on accenting with navy and white. His little bedding has been ordered and is to die for, thank you Pottery Barn Kids. I have found a lady on Etsy to make exact matching pictures and name sign for his room, and I cannot wait for it all to come together!!

Besides the fact that I had a 24 hour flu bug, I really am feeling great. My energy is in full force and I am trying to enjoy every little second of feeling good, and also enjoy every free moment of extra energy with Carter. 

No bump picture this week!! I apparently got lazy and decided it was not necessary. 




What baby is learning/doing in my belly: She's got working taste buds. Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

Total weight gain/loss: Had gained 5 lbs, but lost 2 lbs due to a bought of a 24 hr flu bug. 3 lbs total 



Gender: It's a .... BOY! First Coat of paint is on the walls, and Baby S's bedding is ordered and I cannot wait to get it! 

Movement: Baby is still most active at night and he is a kicker. This pregnancy I really have noticed the kicks a lot more, earlier on. I am enjoying it, but I wish this kiddo would not move around so much at night! 

Sleep: Sleeping good, minus still the occasional  nightmares, or really weird dreams! 

What I miss: Nothing really. Just really enjoying my pregnancy now that my energy is back in full swing!

Cravings: Nothing imparticular, with Carter being sick this week, along with the hubs and also my 24 hr flu bug nothing really sounds good. 

Symptoms: None, Feeling pretty good!

Memorable moment for the week: Clearing out Baby S's room and getting it painted.

This is the blog and picture from week 20 with Carter 


Till next week

J

No comments:

Post a Comment