Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THE BIG 20

Well, we have officially surpassed week 20, and are now into week 21! How much better could things get after finding out we are having a boy and seeing his cute little self on an ultrasound! Things are still rolling on through with no major complaints. I am feeling good and getting rounder as the weeks progress. Not the best picture below, the lighting was a little off and I didn't realize how sleepy I look! Oh well!



My only slight complaint is this awful gas bubble that lingers at the top of my belly. It won't go away, and the doctor has assured me that it is just gas, and just all my organs pushing on one another to make room. I mean its not so painful, but really; if its just gas it shouldn't hurt that bad!!! My sleeping has gotten much better, minus the getting up earlier and earlier to use the restroom!!!! The important thing is that as long as I can get up and go real quick, and fall right back asleep; I am one happy person!!!


After finding out we were having a boy, we went ahead and started our registry process!!! Needless to say Michael was way better at registering for Carter than he was with registering for our wedding! Things went smooth, and it only took us a little over an hour and half to finish the registry! Now, I did print out the "Must Have List" before actually stepping foot into the store, and I of course consumer researched alot of the stuff to make sure it was safe, and that other consumers were agreeing on. Good thing I did, because the one set of baby stuff we wanted (bouncer, high chair, pack n play, and swing) all got bad reviews!!! So in the end we finished the registry with much success! We still have to add the small things to the list, but I am planning on having my sister-in-law help with that (since she is a new mom and all)!

We settled on a theme for the room and I am so pumped about it. I am eager to get started! We decided on (ok, Michael decided) a Sports theme!

Which is super perfect considering Michael is a huge sports fan! The bedding alone is super cute, and alongside the matching accessories we have found; little Carter is going to have one very cute room! We registered for alot of the accessories for his room, but I did happen to stumble into Home Goods over the weekend and found some really neat things to go with his room! And, our great friend Jessica Cochran is doing the artwork for the walls for us, so it looks like we are all set. We just need to get painting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment