We had our first ever Schmidt family portrait session with Keith Lee on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It was a misty and cold morning, but we all made the best of it!! I am eager to see what Keith got as far as family shots go, and even more excited to see what he got of Carter!! Surprisingly Carter was pretty relaxed for the whole shoot, which surprised the hecht out of me, because we took the pictures in the time period where he was supposed to eat. I think he just loves hamming it up for the camera!! Maybe modeling is in his future! Until we get some sneak peaks or the full set of pictures, I thought I would just tease you all with Carter's mini photo session that we had at home on the couch before we left!! He was too cute to not take some of my own pics!!
 |
| Sporting the button up, just like my daddy! |
 |
| Baby it's cold outside!! |
 |
| I'm a cutie!! |
 |
| This was after the photo shoot, and after eating!! Milk Coma!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment