Day 9 (Wednesday): Today I am thankful for Michaels half day of work, especially now that I am on maternity leave. It is nice to have him home to help with Carter, especially when he has days like today (growth spurt, feeding non stop day).
Day 10 (Thursday): Today I am thankful for my sister. We have been friends our whole lives, and even though there have been times where it seems like we may never speak again because we are fighting over something stupid; she is my sister and one of my biggest fans.
Day 11 (Friday): Today I am thankful for my in-laws. They are by far the greatest in laws ever. They are like my second set of parents, and are amazing grandparents to Carter. We are really lucky to have them in our life!
Day 12 (Saturday): Today I am thankful for my Uncle Jim, Aunt Marsha, Cousin Dan, Cousin Chris, Cousin Cory, Cousin Jay, and Cousin Ashley (and all second cousins: Max, Reese and Asher). It means so much to me that they are there for Michael, Carter and I. We couldn't ask for a better extended family.
Day 13 (Sunday) : Today I am thankful for my "step-dad," Tolie. There are not many people out there like him, and I am fortunate to have him in my life, and even more thankful that he is Carters Grandpa! He has been there for me ever since he came into my moms life, and I know that he will be there for Carter too. We could not be luckier.
Day 14 (Monday): Today I am thankful for the house we live in. It may not be the biggest, or the best house of all the houses, but it is the house that Michael and I have made into a home for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment