Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year

The New Year ended with a bang as we gathered with family and friends to ring in the New Year. Todd and Laura hosted a small gathering of people at their house, and cooked some very yummy steak and lobster! 




 Michael and I have so much to be thankful for this year, and we really look forward to what 2012 brings for us and our families. We are so blessed to have welcomed our little bundle of joy into our family in September, but also we welcomed our first niece in early January this past year. We have had so much fun being an aunt and uncle to her, and being a mom and dad to Carter. It truly has changed our lives for the better.

 Being a mom is something that I have always wanted and I have to say being off with him for three months was amazing!!! I am so thankful for every little thing about Carter, from his little toes and fingers to his adorable belly, and his little laugh, but most of all I am thankful that he is a happy and growing little healthy boy!!

I am eager to see what 2012 brings, and look forward to all the new little things that Carter will be learning and teaching us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment