Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ok, Ok... I am behind

Since I let weeks 32 and 33 slide by without posting a bump picture... Here ya go.... Week 32-Week 33


The weeks are truly flying by and I cannot believe that in 6 short weeks we are going to be a mom and a dad to a little baby boy!!!! We are obviously super stoked and cannot wait!!!!


Week 32 Recap: Feeling great! I truly think I am one of the luckiest people ever when it comes to being pregnant! I have not had any issues. My weight is remaining in good check, I am not tired, not swollen, not puffy, and the only thing on my getting big is my belly, and YES.. it's getting big!!!!!!! Carter is still moving around like a nutso in a my belly, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Its neat that other people can start to see and feel him move!!!!
Week 32



Week 33 Recap: Still feeling great. Noticed one day where I had mild swelling in my ankle, but haven't had it since!!! (Dr. Menges said it was probably the cheeseburger and french fries I had for lunch that day). Carter is still a mad moving machine, I think he wants out to play!!!! While Michael was away in L.A. for the weekend I officially got his room completed. Everything is hung on the walls, and it looks OMG unbelievably cute!!!! I am still waiting on the curtain rods to come in, so once they do I will post his room pics!!! I did notice that I was having some pressure in my pelvic area for a few days, but as the days went on the pain subsided. Not contractions, just pressure!!! We went to the doctor on Tuesday this week and she said that his head has probably dropped! Well, after giving my my reassurance (by checking me), sure enough his head has dropped, but I am not dilated! Thank God!! We want him to roast for at least a few more weeks before he tries to make his appearance, plus we have the Schlueter wedding in Nebraska that I WANT to attend and I cannot attend if I am dilated at all!!! So Carter cook away please!!!! Other than that I still have an enormous amount of energy, and am soaking in all the free time I have before Carter comes!!! Week 33





Overall weeks 32 and 33 were pretty laid weeks with the little man. He just constantly moves and is more than likely going to be a pretty active baby!!!!

Here is to week 34 and the next 6 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment