Well... the long awaited completion of the nursery has finally happened!!! Carter's room is officially done (minus the fan installation)!! OMG, I am not gonna lie or brag, but its pretty darn cute! I thought I was going to have a hard time getting into decorating a boy room, but I had so much fun and it turned out so stinking cute!!! We are lucky enough to know a very talented Graphic Artist who made a majority of the artwork for his walls! Thanks Jessica!!! Enjoy the pics, pretty soon there will be a little boy to be taking pictures of in his cute little room!!!! We can't wait!
The room started off a very green color! I am 100 percent sure Michael is glad the green is gone!!!
WE opted to do two colors and chair rail! I wasn't sure about the blue at first, but it looks great!
Room all finished being painted and the chair rail all up! Thanks Timmy for painting Carter's room, and Thanks Tolie for putting the chair rail up! It all looks great! Carter's room all finished painting and the furniture officially in the room~
I am not going to lie, I love everything about Carter's room, and it is really stinking cute!! The pictures don't really do much justice for the cuteness!
Can't wait to bring Carter home in just a few short weeks and let him check out his new room!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment