Thursday, August 18, 2011

The long Awaited Wedding of ....Mr. and Mrs. Adam Braun








This is the picture (to the left) I got sent to me from the hubs... I think Michael was trying to make me jealous, and boy was I! Look at that beach!


Now, I did not get to attend the wedding in L.A. for Adam and Stephanie last weekend, which I was pretty bummed about; but I guess bringing Carter into this world is pretty important, so I am ok with the fact that Michael got to travel with his buddies to L.A. to be in the wedding with out me!!! I am actually really glad that Michael had the chance to take a little vacation away from work, and life with his friends. He never gets to do things like this and I think that he really had a great time! He of coursed missed me ALOT, right dear?


The Groom

He looks pretty pumped.... :)




The Wedding Party
Chrum, Michael, Schlueter, Pat and Brendan


I heard that everything about L.A. was amazing and that the wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!!! From the pictures I have seen, Adam and Stephanie looked pretty darn happy, and very much in love!!!! I have admired the two of them since I met them both almost 5 years ago. They spent a majority of their relationship on opposite sides of the US, and have managed to make their relationship work, and make it a strong one being so far apart from each for a long time! Adam and Stephanie are two people to whom I have only gotten the chance to hang out with when they are in town, but they are two really great people to know. I love both of them, and I know that Adam means a lot to Michael. I mean, they have known each other since they were little kids! I only hope that even though the two of them live so far away from us, that our families will be close throughout the years!!


I wish the two of them much happiness and love in not only their first year of marriage, but the many, many years they will have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment