Tuesday, July 26, 2011

9 more Weeks

Looks like week 30 has come and gone in a blink of an eye!!!! Carter is getting bigger by the week, and his movements are NON-STOP!! He is a little mover, and I love it! Except, when he is jabbing me uncontrollably. But, I do know that these little kicks and punches are only temporary until he decides to make his appearance, so I am soaking them all in. Not only can I see his jabs and kicks by watching my belly, but now I can distinguish his head, butt,and little feet. His feet are sitting right up under my breasts and he constantly moves back and forth. It is fun to feel his little feet, and watch them (and feel them) move from side to side as he is moving inside of me!!! I love it!!!! With not knowing the exact measurements right now, the books are saying he Carter is about 3 pounds and measuring in at 15 inches!!!!

How am I feeling???? Well, I am feeling great!!!! This hot crazy weather we are having has not stopped me from doing everything I would normally be doing!!! I am sleeping much better lately, and I am still pretty active with everything I am normally active with! I don't have any completes! I am not swelling at ALL!!! I am still wearing my regular clothes (minus the pants those have to be maternity), and I still really LOVING being pregnant!!!! It is getting a little harder to get up because my belly is getting so big, but that is the only place getting big so I am super super ok with it!!!! I have been so lucky when it comes to being pregnant with Carter! I hope that this is not a sign that because things have been so good, that he might be a terror!! Haha, Just Kidding!!!! But, really, I feel great, and as long as I continue to feel great I am going to keep trucking along with all my normal craziness and our super busy schedule!!!!! Bring on the next 9 weeks!


Excuse this weeks bump picture, its not the best of me... It was right after I took a late night shower, after the ballgame! Last week started our crazy three week schedule of nonstop stuff planned for the next three weeks!!! We started our crazy schedule with a yummy Thursday night dinner with Michael's parents! We went to this really cute Tapas place on the Hill, and it was yummy! It is definitely a place I would love to go back to after Carter (or before) is here!! It had such a great feel to the place, and it was very modernized, and the food was just YUMMY! I topped off my meal with some donuts that were pretty tasty, but the scale wasn't liking me the next day!!!!


Friday night we tried to a new little bar that we had never been to with the soon to be Schlueters, called Malones. Yet, another meal that was super good. The place is apparently known for good burgers, and let me tell you I had the Queso Burger (May be just as good as the Tap Room's Queso Burger in San Marcos, TX) and it was tasty! I hardly ever eat a whole burger when we got out to eat, and well needless to say I finished it without any problems!!!!


Saturday was the day I had been thinking about all month, Spa Day! My mother in law and I made plans to use our gift certificates to get a massage at Face and Body in Brentwood, and so I was pretty pumped for this. Well, 30 minutes into my massage I had to have the masseuse stop. I started getting really light headed, and felt sick to my stomach. I tried drinking some water and eating a cookie, but nothing helped! So, instead of getting a massage, I got a mani instead!!! A little bummed, but once Carter gets here, I am hoping I can go back and get that much needed massage. Maybe for now, I can see if I can talk Michael into giving me one at home! The rest of the day Saturday was spent running a million errands and ending with a nice dinner with my sister in law, niece, and mother in law at this new pizza place on Chouteau called PW Pizza! Another yummy place that I had never been!! I am definitely going to have to take Michael back there! We love pizza, and really good pizza places are hard to come by these days!!!!


While I was out to dinner with the Schmidt Ladies, Michael was with all his friends at his diaper party that his brother threw him!!! Michael spent the majority of the night at Friendly's drinking and celebrating the soon to be arrival of Carter. He scored over 1700 diapers!! No Joke!!!! In a variety of sizes!! Thank you to all the boys that came to the party and for all the diapers!! They are going to come in handy once little man gets here!!

Sunday we spent the morning helping my parents clean out my step dads brothers' house. Then we got some lunch and went home. We spent a little bit of the afternoon putting together some of the big items we received at Carter's first baby shower! They were all pretty easy to assemble, and they are so much cuter once they are out of the box!!!!!I cannot wait for him to get here so we can let him play with all his new stuff!!!!!

Sunday afternoon/evening we headed over the Schmidts to spend time with the Cutelli family! We lounged out by the pool, ate some good food, and just enjoyed each other's company!!!!!! We are pretty lucky that we have such great family friends! They are really like family, and it is always nice to get together with them and just catch up!!!!!

Yesterday was our 31 week appointment and at this visit we got to do our 3d ultrasound!!! I was so pumped for this and I know Michael was too! We were so excited to see what little man looks like, and who he favors more, and if there was any hair on his head!!! Well, he is a cutie!! he has my nose apparently (thanks to both of our moms for examining this for us), and he has chubby little cheeks, and the cutest little lips, and I think we even saw some dimples in his ultrasound! He was quite the mover yesterday during the ultrasound, so he was making it hard for our technician to get pictures of him. The ones we did get are so cute and he just looks adorable!! I cannot wait to see him in person! It was such a great feeling watching him move around, and yawn, and open and close his eyes! All the worrying I do over him, yesterday really made me feel good! It was good to see him so active, and so BIG!!!! Since we haven't seen him in 10 weeks, it was so nice and refreshing to see how much he has grown!!!!!!!! We met with the doctor and it seems as though everything is going great! There are no concerns with the doctor, so I am to do what i have been doing!!!!! We go in again in another three weeks and she said if I were to start having contractions or anything before 36 weeks, she would do everything she could to stop them, but after that if he decides to come then he can make his appearance! I obviously would really like him to stay in as long as possible, but if he is ready in 6 weeks, then I am ready to meet him!!!!!


We topped off week 30 by heading to the baseball game last night! YES!! I am crazy and went in the 100 degree heat! We didn't make the last two games because of other things that came up, so we really wanted to make it to this game!! I finally got to wear my Future Cardinals Fan shirt that Igot form the in lawsfor my birthday!!! I t is so cute!!! I didn't get a full body picture of me in it, but at the next game we go to at the end of August I will make sure to get one! It ended up being a great game against the Astros! We saw a couple of home runs (Yea, YADI!), and quite a few errors on the Astros part!!! We had a good time, and I stayed very hydrated with my little cooler of water bottles that I brought along with us!!! It was a nice end to week 30 with Carter, and we are really looking forward to this upcoming week!!!! We have out Baptism Class, Kelly's Shower, Kelly's Bachelorette party for me, and Jason's Bacheloreparty for Michael, and the Hupp/Schmidt Pool Party!!! It's going to be a busy crazy week, but lots of fun involved!!!!

Till next week!!!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment