Last weekend we watched two of our very dear friends Brian and Jessie get married! It was such a beautiful wedding, and alot of fun too!! Lucky for us we have had the opportunity to see Brian and Jessies relationship growing over the past few years and we could not be more excited about them getting married! 
Jessie and Brian got married at St. Cecilias church in the city, and I could not be more in awe of the church! It was beautiful! It didn't need anything to make it look like a wedding was taking place. The church was just breath taking! 
After the church ceremony, my parents and Michael and I ventured down to Washington Ave to get some beverages and food in between the ceremony and reception! We ended up at Flannery's and enjoyed some time together before heading off to the big party!! The reception hall was really breath taking. We were on the top floor of Windows and everything from the view to the centerpieces were gorgeous! Jessie opted for a romantic/vintage theme and I couldn't be more impressed with everything! The appetizers were a great cocktail starter to the evening and all the speeches were tear jerkers. You could tell by the speeches the amount of love that Jessie and Brian not only share for each other, but with all of their friends and family as well! The night continued on with lots of dancing, photo booth pictures, and beverages! I had a lot of fun, and was surprised how late I stayed up partying the night away (Let's not get too crazy, I was in bed by 1 am, but still, that is late).
Michael and I
The Preggo Ladies -Jessica and I- Due a few weeks apart!
The Schmidts
No comments:
Post a Comment