My Hostesses (Not the greatest picture)
My Very Cute Invitation It was a really beautiful shower, down to the baby blue napkins, and AMAZING cake!
My Cake matched my invitation (Not only was it gorgeous, but it was so yummy!)
A few pictures from the Present Opening
The Super Adorable Hostess Gifts I had made for the Girls who hosted my Shower:
Platters with their last names on them!
I immediately wanted to get home and put everything away and we did for the most part, but we had to wait and get the mattress out of my car before we could put the bedding on. But, don't you worry Monday night it was washed and on the bed! It looks so cute!!!!I cannot wait to bring Carter home to all of his new things! Thank you to not only my wonderful hostesses. but to everyone who came to the shower. It meant so much to Michael and I knowing that we have so much love and support as we begin this amazing journey with Carter.
Those invites & the cake are adorable!! The platters are also super cute, can you order those online?
ReplyDelete