Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July


Last year was Michael and I's first year in our new home for the 4th of July, and so we decided we wanted to start a tradition with our family and friends by hosting a 4th of July BBQ! Last year, we all had a little too much to drink, and a little too much fun which ended up in a few little quarrels amongst the couples, and even the dogs!


This year we decided to keep the traditional rolling and hosted the 2nd Annual 4th of July BBQ, and we couldn't of picked a hotter day to do it!! It was extremely hot outside, but that did not stop us from enjoying some nice cold beverages, and some very yummy BBQ (thanks to Michael and my father in law, Rick for cooking it all)! I managed to stay hydrated and outside ALL day long! GO ME! I didn't think it was too excruciating, but don't get me wrong, it was HOT! it was nice that we had some shade in the backyard to help with the heat, we even got an occasional gust of wind every now and then!


I didn't take many pictures, as most of us were sweaty messes, but overall we had another successful BBQ (no quarrels) and a lot of fun!!! Looking forward to next years celebration with Carter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment