Week 25 has come and gone. I am already a few days into week 26. I need to get Michael to take a bare belly pick, but we took this one the other night because I LOVED the dress I had on, I think I loved it because it was from last season and NOT maternity! I am really loving that I am able to still wear all my cute summer dresses from last year, and loving that I had not had to buy anything really maternity, except for a few pairs of shorts!!!!
I am feeling great! LOVING being pregnant. Lately, I have been an organizing queen!!! Tonight I made over the office walls, rearranged and rehung some pictures in the living room, and cleaned the bathroom!! I have a list of other things that I am hoping to get done in the next few weeks. I hear that the 3rd trimester brings on lots of fatigue, so I am hoping to knock out a ton of stuff that needs to be done before then!!!!!
My back pain has actually subsided this past week, which is good!! I am not using the heating pad every night; so either it helped or, I am just doing something different that I don't know about. I also walked Missy this week, and felt really good afterwards. So, I am going to try and keep walking her at least every other day!!!! I am having a few pregnancy nightmares. They are so weird and random (think....Mini Squirrels invading your house, and baby registry nightmares), its been crazy and has messed up my sleep a little. I am trying to wear myself out every night so I can sleep through the night; but so far its not working. I also have been peeing like a mad women. I was really lucky the past 25 weeks that I wasn't getting up in the middle of the night to pee, but now it has hit! I only get up once, but when I am already having a little bit of a hard time sleeping (due to the nightmares), it really sucks having to try to go back to sleep. I am still keeping my weight in check and trying to watch what I am eating!! I actually lost two pounds last week, don't ask how- I really thought I gained 5.
I am really loving all the moving around Carter is doing these days. Its like we are on the same schedule now and he just wants to move all day long!!! I am really anxious to get to see him move just by looking at my belly; but that has not happened yet!!! My mom got to feel him move on Saturday when we were at her house, and that was really neat! He gave her a nice big kick and scared her a little!!! I brought home from work the Doppler machine so that we could hear his little heart beat, and let me tell you, I could honestly just sit and listen to his heart thump thump thump away all day long!! My little sister and Michael both got to hear it too!!
Other than that things are going good, and smoothly. Looking forward to my next Doctor visit in a few weeks, and even more excited to see Carter at his 3D ultrasound in four weeks!!! Cannot wait!!!!
Till Then...
J
No comments:
Post a Comment