Well after a year of planning, my best friend is taking the plunge and getting married this Saturday! Over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend her "Last Night Out As a Single Lady" (aka-bachelorette shenningans), and even though I am 6 months pregnant, I had a blast!!!!!!

We started the night out eating some very yummy food, courtesy of Mama Burnett, and opened some very fun "themed" gifts that we all brought!

After presents the Big Daddy Bus picked us up and we all piled in for our night out on the town. Our first stop was Just Johns in the Grove! It was a BLAST!!!! We had some "cocktails," danced a bit and a few of the girls even got some tattoos, courtesy of the wonderful workers at the bar!!!

All the Girls
Carter wanted to do some dancing, so Ames taught me the mom dance!After we left there we ventured to one of Anna's favorite places on Earth.. Big Daddy's!!! We had so much fun dancing, and drinking the night away!!! I obviously was not really drinking, but it was nice to pretend! After leaving Big Daddy's the bride to be wanted to go to Harrys!! By this point I was starting to get a bit tired (it was already 1:00 am) and a little hungry, so I opted to call the hubs to come pick me up!!! I am 99 percent sure that Anna had a blast and enjoyed the time she got to spend with her friends before she becomes Mrs. Maxwell this weekend!!! I know that I am really looking forward to the wedding festivities, which begin Friday morning!! I am hoping that I don't look too preggo in our adorable dresses that the bride to be picked out, and that I can stay up late enjoying the night with all of our friends!!
Here's to you best friend~ Looking forward to being a part of your big day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment