Friday, June 17, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Maxwell

This past weekend I had the pleasure of standing up next to one of my very best friends as she said, " I do" to the man of her dreams. It was such a wonderful weekend, filled with lots of love and excitement!!!! For those you that know me, I am a planner and get a little anxious with Anna because she is a tad bit disorganized sometimes, but I have to say that she pulled the whole weekend off happy as a little lark!!!!!

My weekend started Thursday evening with a much needed manicure/pedicure with a few of my favorite ladies!!!!! We then left early Thursday morning, after I had a pregnancy moment and had to go back to the house (Thanks, Jason!) and get my rehearsal dinner dress! The drive to Jeff City is not a bad drive at all, and it was good to catch up with some of the other bridesmaids who also happen to be some of my very good friends!!!!

Our Place Setting and Bridesmaid Gifts A few of the bridesmaids and the bride to be After we enjoyed a fabulous lunch, we headed straight to la Maison (where the reception was to take place) and got to work setting everything up! We spent a few hours making sure everything was just right and then got fancied up and headed to the rehearsal!!! I did feel pretty fancy all dressed up as a 6 month pregnant woman! I loved the dress that I was wearing (Thanks to Mrs. Stephanie Hornsey- perfect birthday gift, ever), and it helped that everyone kept telling me I looked great! Needless to say I will be wearing that dress again, and again until Carter gets too big for me to wear it!!!!!

The Hubs, Me, and Baby Carter Lucas (Groom) and Anna (Bride) Anna and I

The next day we all got fancied up and had a wedding!! It was such a beautiful day, and Anna made a truly beautiful bride (Lucas looked pretty handsome too)! I was so jealous of how beautiful she looked, she could seriously be a model!!! I had such a good time at the wedding, minus the fact that my bridesmaid dress was a tad bit uncomfortable; so I did have to make a costume change at the reception. But overall, I danced the night away, had a few O'douls and got to enjoy a few slow dances with the hubs (did I mention that he fractured his foot 3 days before we left for Jeff City, so he was in a boot, which made dancing pretty hard!) and really just soaked everything in. I took a gazillion pictures of the whole weekend, and really just enjoyed everything!!!!


Mrs. Maxwell Hanger

(This hanger was adorable and can be purchased at http://www.etsy.com/)


Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell


All fancied up in my Bridesmaid gear!


Kelly and I


Mrs. Maxwell and I


The handsome hubs and I

Anna and I after our costume changes (her dress was bit fancier than my Target dress)


Sad Hubby that he couldn't fast dance :(

Needless to say by the time Sunday came around, I was exhausted and ready for my own bed, and to be at my own house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment