Another one bites the dust (that is week of being pregnant). Week 25 is over and I am already a few days into week 25! I cannot believe that I am 15 short weeks (maybe sooner) away from being a MOMMY!!!!!! This pregnancy feels like it is hopping right along, and i am trying to soak everything in; but it all just seems to be going so fast! I can attribute a lot of the quickness to my busy life, which is good; but in a way I wish we could slow down a bit!!!!
The past week was pretty busy with all the Maxwell/Burnett wedding festivities,so I didn't really have anything else going on, besides getting ready for that! School started and it looks like my class is going to be a bit of work, but nothing that I cannot handle!!
Carter is doing good. He is moving around ALOT! I am still feeling really good (YEA!!!- Knock on Wood!) minus the back pain, that just kinds of lingers throughout the day! I am keeping my weight in check which is good,no gainage in the past two weeks. I got my glucose test back and I am not a diabetic!!! Yea!!! I am not getting swollen or anything like that (which surprises me with all the heat)! I am really just feeling good!!! i wish I had other things to talk about minus feeling good, and my back pain. But carter must really love his mama, because he knows what a baby I can be; so THANK YOU CARTER for an easy pregnancy so far!!! I am really just enjoying the little bit of time I have been able to lay out by the pool, soak in some sun, drink a few fruity V-cocktails, and read some good books on my Kindle!
I did receive my first baby shower invitation this past week, and that has me really EXCITED about everything!!!!!!! I had to add a few things to my registry over the past week, my registry looked a little lull, but I think I got everything!!!! I am trying not to get onto the registry too much, because when I do I notice that something has been bought!!!!!! Our friend Timmy is coming over tomorrow to paint the babies room, and that will be fun too; I cannot wait to see the finished product (Good Bye Green Room!)! I will post before and after pictures as soon as it is done. We are planning on putting new floorboards and chair rail up too, so the room will hopefully be done before my shower, but no promises (our schedule is CRAZY!)!
I also got to pick up this week my Mother's Day gift from my Mom. She had our very dear friend Jessica (who is very crafty) make me a necklace with Carters name on it, and a little heart with a "M" for Michael!!!!! She had made me a "S" necklace not too long ago and so I added the charms she just made to it! It is adorable!!!
I am really looking forward to the weekend! We have a birthday celebration/Father's Day get together tomorrow for my side of the family! My mom and John both have birthdays this month, and we are also celebrating Fathers Day!! So, bring on the sun, so I can lay out and enjoy myself with the family! Sunday we are going to the Cardinals game (which means I will finally be able to rock my new Cardinals shirt) and then off to the Schmidts to celebrate Father's day with my father-in-law!! Its gonna be another busy weekend, but totally worth it!!!
Till next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment