Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Summer Season Begins

Well, I am officially 23 weeks as of yesterday! Only 17 more to go, not that I am counting or anything!!! Carter is growing rapidly as is Mommy's belly (we are slacking on my bump picture, will psot tomorrow!), and I am enjoying his little kicks and punches I can now feel very distinctly. I am still feeling pretty good. Hoping (and praying) that this high degree weather we are having does not make me crazy all summer. I love being outside and hope that even though i am pregnant I will still be able to enjoy the summer. Looks like I might be busting out the blender for some Virgin Strawberry daiquiris soon!! I laid out in the sun on Monday afternoon in hopes of getting a little sun for The Maxwell wedding in a few weeks, and I guess I didn't realize how much sun I was getting, because my whole front side is red!!! Looks like, I will be basting away on Saturday/Sunday this week to even out the backside!! Not sure how I am going to accomplish getting my backside tan, when I can't lay on my belly, but I will figure out a way....


Our Memorial Day weekend was jam packed with lots of fun; and pretty much the kick off to our summer!!! Friday night we went to see the Hangover and it was funny, I definitely thought the first one was funnier; but it was still good! Saturday I hosted a garage sale at my moms, and went to the St. Paul Church picnic with the 'rents. It was a beautiful day, and Carter got to munch on Carnival food, hot dogs, nachos and of course funnel cake!! and...... BABY BECKERLE finally made his appearance early Saturday morning!!! Sunday I had two bridal showers to attend, and what do you know my camera battery died and I didn't/wasn't able to take any pictures!!!! I also went up to the hospital to meet little Thomas Blake Beckerle! He is such a doll! He has such a pretty complexion, and a head full of hair! Mama and Baby are doing great!!!! I am so excited that Colleen and Jason had a boy, not only for them; but for little Carter! I know that Carter and Blake are going to be the best of friends!!!!!!

Blake Thomas Beckerle

The first shower was for Ms. Stephanie; her and Adam are getting married in August in California! I am extremely disappointed that I will not be making their wedding! I am sure it is going to be beautiful, and just from the looks of the brides dress; she is going to be one stunning bride!!! The food was amazing, and the deserts were even more amazing! They had these mini cheesecakes, and these chocolate covered ritz cracker with peanut butter yumminess!!! I could of had a dozen more; but I didn't!!! The second shower was a couples shower for my sister-in-law's sister Kelly! They are getting married in just a few short weeks in Florida! Another wedding we will be missing, but again; I am sure she is going to make a beautiful bride!!!!
After attending all the showers on Sunday, I missed being a "bride-to-be". I loved planning my wedding, registering, all the showers, and everything that comes along with being a bride. But, as much as I miss it, I am eager to be now a "mama-to-be". I cannot wait to decorate the nursery once its painted and attend my showers and of course meet my little bundle of joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment