As I am counting down the days till we get to find out the sex of Baby Schmidt (7 Days, as if I am counting or anything); one of my very good friends just had her little man, and another one is awaiting the arrival of her new baby( sex unknown)! So many baby moments happening all around me, really has me more and more excited to find out if Baby Schmidt is going to be a girl or a boy!!!! Regardless of the sex of Baby Schmidt we are so lucky to have such a great family and a wonderful group of friends who I know are going to love Baby Schmidt unconditionally! The perk to having baby around this time, is that so many people Ia large group of people to whom I know will be able to answer any "mom" questions I have !
This past weekend we spent a majority of it with good friends! BBQ time has arrived, and if only mother nature would make for some nice weather for us to actually enjoy being outside during these BBQs, I would be much happier! As we ease our way into Spring and Summer I can't help but be so very excited (when most might be over whelmed) with our very busy schedule! Besides taking some summer school classes, we have 6 upcoming weddings, and with that comes bridal showers, bachelorette parties, getting dressed up and spending time with people who we love!!!!! I cannot wait for all the fun to take place! I am looking forward to having a few weeks of school off before we start all this craziness! It will make for a nice relaxing few weeks, with my birthday thrown in there as well!
Baby Schmidt is still moving around in my belly, even though sometimes I lay there and nothing happens, and of course a twinge of worry comes over me. BUT... everything I have read has said that there is NOTHING to be worried about at this time!!! This past week Michael did get to feel a very faint kicking session while I was lying in bed. I was extremely happy about this considering that for the past 18 weeks, he hasn't gotten to participate in all the fun things that have come along with me being pregnant, except watching my belly go from flat to round! Other than that I finally ordered my pregnancy pillow, I just cant seem to get comfortable at night! It seems as though whatever contraption I try to make out of my pillows is causing more long nights in bed! Add to that my crazy crazy dreams! Last night it was all about an upcoming friends wedding! Again these dreams are so vivid and real, that it makes me kind of have anxiety when I wake up, and then I can't go back to sleep! CRAZY!!!!!!! Again, another thing I have read about that there is NOTHING that I can do!!! Oh well!!! If those are my only two complaints in the past 18 weeks I can live with it!!!
This week, Baby Schmidt is rolling ,twisiting, and turning around in my belly, and learning how to yawn~ He/She is also developing his/her brain to help with the senses that he/she will one day need~ Baby Schmidt is the size of a sweet potato, coming in at 5.6 inches long and weighing about 6.7 oz~ Still a little bitty baby, but growing fast~ Baby Schmidt alongside his/her yawning has also started hiccuping, so I am sure I will be feeling that soon enough as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment