Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My only two complaints....

Ok, I have not complained through any of this pregnancy. I have been very fortunate that I have been able to eat what I want, and not ever be sick; and most of all I am LOVING being pregnant...
BUT... I do have two small complaints...
Complaint #1: I never went through that awkward acne face when I was younger, and now all the sudden these hormones rushing through my body have made my face into a nesting place for all these little red spots/bumps on my face. Not only have they appeared, but now I am so self conscious about my face, it is driving me insane! I am not one who really LOVES wearing makeup, hell I would go everyday and everywhere without... EXCEPT... now my lovely skin has turned into not so lovely with all these (ok, maybe not a uber amount, but you get the picture) lovely little bumps, that people call pimples, on my face! So now, makeup has become a necessity... Ugh! More work for me in the morning, means i have to get up earlier for work.. Not a happy camper!
Complaint #2: Why is it when I got pregnant no one told me that I would start having these really weird dreams, about everything and everyone... The past four nights I have woken up (like in true TV form) thinking that my dream I just had was so real. Before pregnancy I hardly could remember what I was dreaming about, now I can tell you very vividly everything and everyone in my dream! It is now becoming a tad bit annoying, because if I wake up in the middle of my dream, then I feel that it is necessary to try and go back to sleep to see how it ends...Again... Ugh....ANNOYED!
That is all..

No comments:

Post a Comment