After the family contacts were called, I of course couldn't wait to share the news with all of our very eager friends!!! So the texting began, and the news was shared via facebook! It was so much fun telling everyone that we were having a boy!!!! It even beats telling people we were engaged, and I thought that news was the most exciting thing ever!
After all the news was shared, we finally got to see our doctor, and chatted with her for a few minutes! Baby Schmidt is doing great! Everything looks amazing, and he is growing so fast!!!! The ultrasound was a big sigh for me, because I constantly worry about the baby, but now that I have seen him, and know that he is snuggling up safe and sound inside my belly. I think (maybe) my worries will ease a little. I am already looking forward to seeing him again!! I just cant stop looking at his little picture (on my phone, on my desk, on my facebook page), he is just so darn cute (as our friend Amy said," He has great features!") and he is all ours!!!! So, we are excited to share with the world our news, that we are having a baby boy, little Carter Michael!
Hi World! Looking forward to making my appearance come Sept 2011!!!
What does every mom do upon receiving the news of the sex of their baby, GO SHOPPING! I didn't go overboard, but I did pick up some preppy little clothes for Mr. Carter!!!!! And already found him some really cute boat shoes to match his daddy's for next Spring/Summer!!!!! I knew that if I had a girl that it would be extreme, because as much as I love shopping for Sloan, I couldn't imagine how much I would buy for our own little girl. Then after spending some time looking online and in the store yesterday, I am pretty sure that Carter is going to have a ton of clothes (super cute preppy ones) as well; so I guess I might still be a in little bit of trouble. Baby stuff is just so darn cute!!!
Week 19 was pretty easy going, again feeling great! Loving being pregnant (so far, I hope it stays that way),and enjoying prepping for Carter's arrival! I spent most of the week finishing up for finals, and really relaxing after a crazy semester of school! I am loving that warmer weather is on the rise, because that means pool time and soaking up some sun!!!!! We don't go back to the doctor for another four weeks, and at that time I will be getting my Glucose test done, and another normal visit with the doctor! Until then I plan on soaking up the sun (when it isn't raining, getting ready for all the wedding showers, and bachelorette parties coming up, and also starting on Carter's room!! Which we have the theme and all the fun stuff already picked out, and registered for... Who are you kidding, I couldn't wait another day to start on that registry!!! Till next time!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment