Thursday, February 28, 2013

17 Weeks Along

 
Week 17 is down and we are well on our way. This past week was kind of a bore, when it comes to the pregnancy. Nothing too exciting happening!!
 
Week 17



 
 

 
What baby is learning/doing in my belly: Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone. And she's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat. She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs, maintaining the weight as of now!


Gender: It's a .... We Still Don't know. Two weeks away!!! We are planning on finding out the gender as a mini family, and announcing the gender that evening with our families!! We are so excited!!


Movement: Baby Schmidt is most active at night, and seems to be in love with everything I eat. The only thing that has upset this little nugget was Chili from Steak N Shake. I am shocked that all my hot sauce eating hasn't disturbed him/her, but he/she seems fine and sleeps most of the day, and is a busy bee at night!!

Sleep: Still sleeping very well! Thank GOD!! I am still having an occassional night of thought running dreams or wide awake nights of thinking of millions of things, but those have not been very often, which makes me happy! I am waking up finding myself on my stomach, which surprises me that I am comfortable sleeping like that.

What I miss: This week I haven't really missed anything!! Just loving being helathy and trying to enjoy my pregnacy as much as possible!!  


Cravings: Biscuits and gravy. I just pinned this amazing recipe that will help my crave even more... LOL  


Symptoms: None


Memorable moment for the week: Carter really knowing (I think) that there is baby in my belly and him loving on the baby with kisses, hugs and even covering the baby up with his blanket!

Here is my 17 week post and what this mama was looking like then :
Carter Week 17

Till next week
J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment