Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Little Beauty Ella

One of my cousins, Jayceen recently had a baby girl and let me tell you Ella could not be more beautiful. I thought us Schmidt's made pretty babies, but Ella tops them all. She is not only so beautiful, with her perfect complexion, little lips and oh so beautiful eyes, but she is so tiny!!! She made Carter seem like a giant. I didn't know babies could be so small and precious!!
 I am so excited for my cousins to bring home this adorable little baby girl to start her new life. She has no idea how lucky she is. She has an abundance of love coming from so many of Jay and Coreys friends and family! Plus, her parents are pretty amazing, and her big brother is too stinkin' cute and I know is going to be a great protector, and buddy!!

Congrats Ensrude Family!!! You have a beauty on your hands!! We can't wait to get to see her again!



J

No comments:

Post a Comment