Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday

Carter celebrated his second birthday last weekend, and in true mommy fashion we opted for a fun theme!! We decided this year to do a dump truck/construction theme and boy did I have fun planning it!! I am obsessed with details and had so much fun just scouring Pinterest for ideas. I even got crafty this year and made all the decorations myself, start to finish. I bought png files off of Etsy and went to town!! It was so much fun, and so much cheaper than purchasing those packages off of Etsy!! I know that Carter could care less about all the details, and maybe no one else cared, but I sure had fun putting it all together!! 

Birthday Boy
"Soil Cupcakes"
Pile on Topping Bar: Hotdogs and Brats with all the fixings

Truck Tires "chocolate donuts"

Rods: pretzel sticks

Nuts and Bolts: Chex Mix

Dirt Cups: Chips

Red Paint: Cherry Kool-Aid
Boulders: Cake Balls

Leaded Fuel: Soda, Diesel: Beer

The kiddos got their own cone cup to drink out of. God I love Amazon

Each little worker received their own hat and goodie bag to take home

Good Bags and Shovels



The Whole Table

Birthday Boy Cruising Around

Opening Presents. This little guy is really into trains, and boy did he get some! He was overly spoiled and so excited about all his very cool presents!!


The whole party turned out great and Carter definitely was very spoiled with all his presents. He had a great time and we feel so blessed to have such great family and friends who helped him celebrate his big day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment