Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Take me out to the Ballgame

I cannot tell you how many times a day since we went and watched Michael play softball has Carer asked us to go to the ballgame. He loves baseball. He likes to watch it on TV, he loves looking at his Cardinals Baseball Book, and he likes that mom and dad have lots of pictures of the baseball game. So, we finally had a weekday game that we could take him to, since the month of July was a crap shoot since I was so preggo!!  

He was beyond excited that he was going to get to go the game!!! This picture below does not do justice as to how excited he was!!! We ended up having a gorgeous night to go to the game, and Carter was surprisingly good. It stinks though that the games start to late, because even though we took a late afternoon nap by 8 o'clock this little guy was beat!! We got to watch a good game, and Carter enjoyed his first batch of Cotton Candy!! 

I LOVE BASEBALL

Selfies

Cotton Candy Time

Till next time-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment