Getting home and getting situated with two kiddos, was a little bit of an adjustment those first few days. Oddly enough it was a bit easier than I had expected. I thought Carter was going to be beastly and alot to handle, but to my dismay he has been quite a big help and very good!
He loves helping me get Mason dressed and changed, and he know that when I am nursing Mason he has to kind of hang out and entertain himself until I am done. Being home with the boys has been a lot of fun, and I am lucky that I have two boys who are pretty easy to handle. Carter is at this age where he loves just playing solo and showing me what he is doing. He doesn't ask me much to get down and play with him like he used to, which makes me sad, but also makes me happy that I can enjoy some snuggles with Mason while he plays.
We have even gotten to get out of the house a few times and enjoy some play time. From going to the park, and Grant's Farm, we are much more mobile than I thought we would be able to be. Again, I can thank Carter for being such a great big brother and for being kind of a prodigy child while we are out in public. If Carter wasn't so easy then I probably would be closed up at home, and getting ready to check myself into the psych ward.
I am feeling pretty lucky that this adjustment for everyone in our house has been so easy. I am not sure what I freaked out about my last few months of my pregnancy!!! Hoping that this continues the older the boys get!!
Till Next Time-
J
No comments:
Post a Comment