Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 28

Look at me, keeping up with the blog... hehehe

Week 28 brought on a whole bunch of crazy symptoms that I do not remember having while I was pregnant with Carter. I started having real Braxton Hicks and boy did they not feel so good. My poor little (ok, its huge) belly would just get so stinkin' hard and pains would just realm all over the whole belly and into my back. Making me not so happy or comfortable. I found that sitting with my feet up and just kind of massaging my belly would help. Hard to do, when we have nugget boo who wants you to sit on the floor and "pay" (play) with him, non stop. This week daddy took over for me and played endlessly with this little guy so I could just sit on the couch and relax.

Along with the Braxton Hicks, my poor calves just really hurt. I am not sure if it is because I am wearing sandals to work almost everyday (THANK YOU for the sweet weather), or if its because I am not drinking enough water, or if it's from the preggo weight gain. Whatever it is, I am not happy with it! I finally took some Tylenol the other night, and that seemed to work. I am a freak about taking medicine when I am pregnant, so I try to limit my intake of Tylenol, but I took it again last night and it helped. So, I am going to see how tonight goes, sans Tylenol.

Sleeping is going well... WELL! I am getting a full night of sleep (Thanks to our little guy, who has now decided to sleep  through the night), and getting up feeling really good! Still tossing and turning at night a little, but its because my belly is getting Big...GER every day I feel like, and it makes it hard to roll around.

Passed my glucose test, thank goodness. I was a bit worried since I have been on a very big sweet kick lately. But, apparently my iron is low, so I have to take a supplement everyday. No big deal! Just glad that I passed that two hour test!!

Other than that we are just working on getting the final touches on the this little guys room in order, and getting excited for his arrival! I cannot believe that in a short 11 weeks he will be! I want time to slow down, but I am really eager to see him!! Next week we are going in for our 3D ultrasound to see little guy and I cannot wait. Carter looked somewhat similar to his 3D ultrasound, so I am hoping that I can get an idea of what this little nugget growing inside me is going to look like!!

Bump Watch Week 28 Mason
 
 
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs total
 Gender: It's a .... BOY! 

 
Movement: He is quite the kicker and puncher. I foresee either a fighter or a soccer player in this little guys future. He kicks and punches all the time! He really knows how to get my attention!
  
Sleeping: Sleeping has gotten so much better since Carter has started sleeping better! I am still tossing and turning at night to get comfy, but the preggo pillow really does help! 
What I miss: Lately, it has been wine.
Cravings:  Still craving the fruit, Virgin Frozen Drinks and chips. The chips though have to be Jalapeno Cruncher type chips. I prefer the kettle cooked Lays Jalapeno. Picky? Yes, a little.  
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, Pelvic pain, and of course calve pain. 
Memorable moment for the week: Whenever I ask Carter for a kiss, he kisses me, then kisses daddy and this week he asked to kiss Mace. It was so sweet!! He has been kissing my belly for a while, but this week he put Mace in the line of family kisses!! Melts my heart!!
Check out the blog post from Week 28  from Carter
Picture from pregnancy with Carter 


Till next week
J

No comments:

Post a Comment