Week 29 has come and gone, and with the start of schedule beings. The weekends of relaxing and doing nothing come to an end, and of course that means that time is going to fly by and Mason is going to be here before we know it. With just a few months left, I think we are ready. His room is ready, minus a little organization in the closet. We are eager to meet him, but would like time to slow down a bit so I can enjoy these last few weeks of having him snug as a bug in my belly, and to enjoy my time with Carter!!!
I am still having the Braxton Hicks like I was last week. They come and go, and can hurt at times. Add in this little nugget moving at the same time, and you have a bit of pain going on. My belly is getting HUGE, and with that means its getting harder to sit up for long periods of time without my belly hurting. Laying down is a little more comfy, but since I can't lay down all day I am trucking through with the pain of sitting down at my desk all day. I try to get up and walk as much as I can to ease the pain. I also am still having the pressure in my pelvic area that makes me feel like Mason is going to come out when I stand up. I really notice this pain if I am walking around too long/too much!!
I am getting a lot more straight hours of sleep at night, except the one time I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I try to go before bed, but no matter what it never fails I have to get up and go in the middle of the night or closer to about 5am. I also have noticed that the slightest cough or laugh has me feeling like I am going to pee on myself, it has yet to happen, but I am sure the bigger this nugget gets the more likely it will happen. EEK! EWW!!
We saw Mace in 3D this week, and boy does he look just like his Big Brother. They have the exact same nose (thanks to mama, and as daddy calls it, HUGE), and they even have the same cute little lips!!! He doesn't have much hair, ok he has no hair, but neither did Carter. He is also a little meaty, just like Carter was when he was born. Mace is weighing in at 3.3 lbs, BIG boy according to the ultrasound technician, but that was to be expected since Carter was born weighing in at 9.3lbs. He is quite the mover and shaker and we got to see him in action. He was holding onto the umbilical cord, and didn't want to let go of it as we watched him. We got to see him for about 30 minutes, and those 30 minutes were quite precious! I tried to soak up every little moment of this ultrasound as this will more than likely be the last time we see him before he arrives in person! Carter was not happy about mama laying on the table and he cried for about 15 minutes straight, until my mom had to take him outside to calm him down. He did this at the ultrasound when we found out of the sex of the baby, and when I took him to my doctor appointment a few visits ago. He just is not a fan of me laying on the table.
Bump Watch Week 29
What Little Guy is Doing This Week:
He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs total
Gender: It's a .... BOY!
Movement: He is still moving around like crazy in there, the less room he has in there the more it seems to hurt at times when he moves.
Sleeping: Sleep is still going very well, and I am loving that I am getting a great nights sleep. If only I wasn't getting up in the middle of the night to pee, I would be much happier!
What I miss: Bending over without feeling like Mace is going to come out
Cravings: Nothing imparticular this week. Over the turkey sandwich kick, but still am loving the fruit, especially my fresh cut pineapple.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, and pelvic pain
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, and pelvic pain
Memorable Moment for the week: Seeing Mason in 3D
Here is the blog post from Carter
Bump Watch Week 29 with Carter
No comments:
Post a Comment