I have decided to steal my weekly update template from Mrs. Tucker over at Always Dreamin' of the Beach! It seems fitting to what I want to get across in my weekly updates!!
I am officially 14 weeks!!! FINALLY! FINALLY, I am feeling like my old self. Well, minus the past couple of nights, as those have been pretty sleepless due to the fact that our little Carter has four molars coming in and he is not loving laying down for long periods of time! Other than those few sleepless nights, I am really feeling good. The morning sickness has slowly dwindled down and I am loving being up and active during the day! Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy those lazy days in my pjs on the couch, but overall feeling good!!
| Week 14 Bump Watch |
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 28 weeks
Size of baby:
What baby is learning doing in my belly: He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there! His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too! And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 pounds, and my belly plays tricks on me- sometimes I look really preggo and other times I hardly look preggo at all!! I am thinking it is my clothing choices
Maternity clothes: I am rocking my maternity pants and am totally ok with it! I am loving being comfy. My regular jeans still fit, but as the day dwindles on they just seem to be a little uncomfortable!
Gender: It's a .... We Don't know, and I don't have any intuition! I want another boy, but am more interested this go around in Baby girl stuff! Whatever, God blesses us with we will be happy! 5 more weeks till we find out!
Movement: Nothing as of yet, I have read that your second pregnanyc you feel them move quicker, but nothing yet! We didn't feel Carter till week 16!
Sleep: Well, besides the fact that we have been up with Carter alot lately, I am not sleeping well at all. Not uncomfortable, it's these dang dreams I am having! They are wierd and out of control! I think my body is just preparing itself for going back to sleepless nights!
What I miss: Enjoying an ice cold beverage (alcoholic) with my hubby on Friday nights after work!!
Cravings: Breakfast food. I want Breakfast sandwiches or donuts, or cereal and lately have been loving toast!
Symptoms: Nothing except, an occasional episode of morning sickness! Which is slowly dwindling away!
Memorable moment for the week: Just playing around with Boys names (girl name is already decided upon) with the hubs! Fun to think of different names that we may want. We have one we love, just not 100 percent sure anymore that its the ONE!
As a refresher this is the blogpost from week 14 from Carter:
Week 14- Carter Schmidt
And this is what I looked like at 13 weeks, we apparently didnt take a 14 week picture:
Till next week!!
J
As a refresher this is the blogpost from week 14 from Carter:
Week 14- Carter Schmidt
And this is what I looked like at 13 weeks, we apparently didnt take a 14 week picture:
Till next week!!
J

No comments:
Post a Comment