We celebrated our first real Halloween, Thanksgiving, welcomed another new niece cousin, Christmas and New Years and it looks like I am a little behind in posts! Instead of boring you all with my words, I will just post a few pictures to share!!
Carter enjoyed getting dressed up as a Pirate and trick or treating with his cousins! We had fun even though our street sucked in the treating department, half the street was out. I think we made it to like 5-6 houses, maybe a few more!
Thanksgiving Day we found out we were pregnant!! Carter was a little shocked!!!
Carter chose the perfect tree for us this year~
We went to have breakfast with Santa at the Ritz and he was a little hesitant of Santa!
Ok, a little hesistant may not be the word of choice, he was pretty scared!
Christmas morning!!!! Santa came, and boy was Carter surprised with all his new toys!!
Carter had his first snow experience, and we had a lot of fun sleigh riding at Grandma and Grandpa's!
All ready to go down the big hill!
Our newest addition to the family! My little goddaughter, Quinn Kathleen!! She is absolutely perfect and Carter is pretty in love!
I promise to be better about updating my pics!! Starting today!!
~Till next time~
J
No comments:
Post a Comment