Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's Pick Some Apples

Last weekend we went apple picking with my brother and sister in law and my niece Sloan. The last time we were apple picking I was a week shy of delivering boo boo. It was a little easier this time to do the apple picking. Not only because I wasn't huge, but I had a great little helper who really enjoyed pulling the "balls" I mean apples off the tree!!! Carter really loved the tractor and wagon that took us out to the apple farm and he loved riding it!! Carter and Sloan played in some hay, and enjoyed some yummy funnel cake, and overall had a great time. Next year I think will be a little more fun, because he will be able to walk on his own and really enjoy it!!
 











Till next time-
 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment