Friday before Easter, Carter and I went to go visit Great Grandma Lil (Michael's Grandma) who lives in the nursing home. We don't get to see Grandma as much as we like, so I thought since I had the day off it would be a great time to go and catch up with her and let her visit with her little great grandson to whom she adores! It is so cute watching her hold him (she squeezes him a little tight) and just look at him in awe. It has been a long time since Great Grandma Lil has had little ones around, so I am sure that with all the new great grandbabies she has, she is getting a big kick out them!
![]() |
| Visiting Great Grandma Lil |
![]() |
| Great Grandma Lil and Carter |
Till next time-
J


No comments:
Post a Comment