Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stroller Controversy

As I mentioned in my last post, we ventured out to Babies R Us over the weekend to pick out all of our big baby items. Today I get an email that is all about strollers! Geez... Who knew that there were so many options and so many different things that go along with every one of them. Looking at the Babies R US Stroller guide gave me complete anxiety.


I mean what if I pick a stroller that folds up accidentally and harms my child. Apparently it's all about research for these items (Let's just say my wedding registry was much easier to complete). I thought I had the stroller and car seat all picked out. I liked the color and it has gotten great reviews (online and via other mommies) but it wasn't rated in the best of the best (it was however rated in the best of the rest). I mean I would much rather be pushing my baby around in the Chicco Cortina Stroller ( in the cubes pattern)

Than in the Orbit G2 Stroller System:


Plus who wants to pay 900.00 for a travel system for your baby!!!! That is crazy!!!! It better push itself for that price and watch the baby while I go get a mani/pedi!!! I will go ahead and leave that stroller for Kate Hudson to push her future baby around in.

1 comment: