Friday, March 25, 2011

I caved...

I did it, I caved; so here I am writing a blog about this new and exciting journey Michael and I are about to take... TOGETHER.... Starting a family! I had started a baby bump website and really like it, I just thought that if I am going to share with our family and friends the weekly news of my pregnancy, why not do it here. I have had the opportunity to read so many of my friends blogs and really love how each one is so different from the next, so I thought why not update my news here and share it with the "blog world."

As most of you know, we are going to be welcoming the first little Schmidt come September of this year, and we could not be more excited! We are so lucky to not only have each other for this journey, but we are also lucky to have the greatest family and friends that anyone could ask for to help us, guide us, and watch over us as we start this new journey.

This week marked week 13 and with 27 more weeks to go (WOW, that seems like a long time) we are getting more and more excited as we hit those "milestones" of pregnancy! From the first "Pregnant" pregnancy test, to the ultrasound where our little "nugget" was moving around and actually looking like a baby, we are taking everything in with so much excitement.

We hope that this blog is a place where we can share those new exciting milestones with our famly and friends near and far.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment