Many of our first dates took place at the Cardinals Games, and as Season Ticket holders we get to pass on our love of the Cardinals to our kids. We took Mason to his first game back in May, and I think it was a success. We only stayed about 4 innings (I think) but we got his first game under his belt and cannot wait to take him back. Carter, is an old pro when it comes to the ball games he has been to quite a few in two years. He LOVES it! He talks about going to the game all the time, and he is so good when we take him. He loves watching Fredbird Dance on the dugout, and he likes watching the players out on the field.
Its these little moments that I really love with my boys, because it is making for some really great memories.
| This little guy is a Pro, he adores the games so much |
Till Next Time-
J
No comments:
Post a Comment