Friday, May 30, 2014

Easter and Michael's Birthdday



The weekend of Easter we started off by dying Easter eggs as a family. Mason did not get in on the action but Carter did. He loved maing a huge mess of the dye and making his eggs just perfect. I love dying Easter eggs, but hate that it doesn't take very long. It's like you have to dye 12 dozen to keep the kids occupied for longer than a few minutes.




The Easter Bunny made his appearance at our house Easter morning, and boy did he leave Carter and Mason some nice little gifts. As this was Masons first Easter he just wanted to play in the basket full of goodies, and eat all the plastic eggs. It was fun to get to see him tear open into his basket and see all the fun stuff inside! Carter on the other hand was obsessed with Easter egg hunting (he got to do it four times), and with his new present. The Easter bunny decided to bring him a fish. His first real pet. He decided to name him Tiki and he tells us he thinks he is cute!

We spent Saturday of Easter with my family, as they came over to egg hunt and eat dinner. We followed up with Sunday Mass with Michael's mom, and breakfast at our house, then we went to Michael's moms that evening for dinner with my brother and sister in law. Michael got really lucky this year as Easter fell on his birthday. I always feel bad that his birthday sometimes falls around Easter and since we all have ids now we focus more on the Easter part of it rather than his birthday! I tried to make it a special day for all three of my boys and I think I succeeded.













Till next time-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment