Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why Hello....and Goodbye Week 34

Hello and Good Bye to week 34. Hard to believe that in just 4 weeks we are going to be welcoming our newest little Schmidt into our family.

This week has actually been a pretty easy going one. Nothing too exciting happening, and actually feeling ok for once. I am still having those contractions, and Mason continues to believe that there is massive amounts of room in my belly for him to move around. It is harder to get up and to get out of bed sometimes because my ever so growing belly is in the way. I am just a big basketball of baby, and feel like I look ginormous. Everyone keeps telling me that I should be lucky t hat it is all in my belly, but man, oh man, this little guy makes me feel like a whale. Ha! I have also noticed that I am peeing a mass amount these days. It feels like everytime I get up I have to go to the bathroom. This little guy is constantly pushing on my bladder and sometimes he pushes so hard that I feel like I am going to urinate on myself the second I stand up. Needless to say, its not comfortable. Last but not least the swelling has come and has come full force. My poor feet by the end of some days is pretty uncomfortable. My feel hurt and the only thing to do to sis keep them up. I have been doing that more at work and it really seems to help!! But really I am feeling good, just enjoying the days that I have left of being pregnant!

My main disappointment/concern this week is that I have come up with some stretch marks that are not so pleasant looking on my belly. I was pretty lucky last go around to only get them a few weeks before I delivered and they were very minimal. This go around they have come and have decided to embark on my ever so beautiful skin on my belly. I am not happy about this at all, but what can I do. I didn't do anything different this go around so I guess it is just all about what my skin feels like doing. I am eager to see what they look like post baby!

Week 34




What Little Guy is Doing This Week
He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. 
(If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.)
He's also urinating about a pint a day.
 Total Weight Gain:  27 lbs total 
 Gender: It's a .... BOY! 
Movement: 
He still is moving around like a mad man in there. He is has moved to a lower position thus he is making it hard for me to not urinate on myself because he is pushing so much on my bladder.

 Sleeping: Sleeping is going great!! Minus the fact that if I wake up I notice I have to use the restroom immediately, because I have to go so very bad! 

 What I miss: Margaritas this week, hahaha
Cravings:  Crushed ice
Symptoms: Contractions and pelvic pressure.


 Memorable Moment for the week: Nothing really too memorable this week. Eager to see the monogramming that we had done on some of Mason's stuff for his room and for him! 
Here is Week 34 blogpost with Carter

Till next week-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment