Friday, July 13, 2012

Jackson Lee has arrived

Finally, after nine long months and I seriously mean LONG; my baby sister welcomed her first child into the world. Little Jackson Lee was born Tueaday June 12, 2012 weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz!!



The morning Nikki was going in for her C-Section Carter and I got up really early and made our way to the hospital to see her before Jackson arrived. We took a few pictures with the mama to be and then I headed back to South County to drop Carter off at Grandma and Grandpa Schmidts so I could go back up to the hospital and await the arrival of my new little nephew.

I made this onesie "BIG COUSIN" for Carter! Look how excited he is to meet Jackson!

After a little bit of time passed, we finally got the text that Little Jackson had arrived and that mama and baby were doing great!!! We were all very excited and couldn't wait to meet out little man!!! After I spent the day up at the hospital being as much help as I could to my sister, Jackson and James, I left to go get Carter and then we headed back up to the hospital (sister of the year award, anyone?) to meet Michael so he could hold his first nephew for the first time and for Carter to meet Jackson to. I was in awe with Carter and how he took to Jackson. All he wanted to do (and still does) is kiss on the baby!! He loves him so much and I captured this sweet moment that I fall in love with over and over every time I look at it.
They love each other so much!

From the moment I met him, I knew I was going to be so in love with my first nephew and boy am I. I love just looking at him and watching everything he does. The moment I walked into the room after Nikki had him I was truly LOVE struck, I cried like a baby. Two things went through me that day, one being that I couldn't believe that my sister had her own little bundle of joy and two, that he was truly the second most handsome boy in the world. I am so very happy for Nikki and James and love having Jackson in my life. I knew that I was going to love him, but I never realized it would be as much as I do. He is so tiny and innocent and sweet and he is the first nephew for me and the first boy cousin for Carter. He is truly a beautiful little man and I couldn't be more happier for my sister and James!


Till next time

J

No comments:

Post a Comment