Carter had his very first sit down chat with Santa at the beginning of the month and it was fun!!! I was awaiting for him to scream at the top of his lungs because Santa can be a little scary and creepy at times. Sorry, but he can be! But, our little guy sure was happy to see Santa!! Not sure what he asked for, since I was in the background trying to make him laugh, but I am sure whatever it was, he got!!!
![]() |
| Santa Picture 2011 |
After Carter went to see Santa, a few days later a very special letter came in the mail directly from the North Pole. This letter was the cutest thing ever!!!! Carter sure must have been a good little boy because in the letter it said he was going to get everything he asked Santa for. It was so neat, it made me cry!! I couldn't believe that "Santa" would go out of his way to let Carter know how special he is and how much everyone loves him!!
This year Missy had to share her first big holiday with Carter. Thanks to my mom she didn't get left out! Grandma and Grandpa Tolie sent her a edible rawhide Christmas card in the mail!!
![]() |
| Missy's Christmas Card from Grandma and Grandpa Tolie |
Already looking forward to the next Santa visit next year, hopefully he will love Santa just as much next year!!
j


No comments:
Post a Comment