Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Welcome Gunner

Its been a few months since we lost the little love of our lives, Missy. As most people know, Missy was my very first dog that I got when I was in college. I had her for her entire life and we shared a lot of memories together (good and bad). In February of this year we lost her after several months of her not feeling so well. After we put her down, I swore I would not get another dog and then in the last few months of my pregnancy I decided we needed a little fur ball running around the house.





After several months of looking, we landed Gunnar. The sweetest most loving little morkie ever. Gunnar came from a shelter after being rescued from an owner who abandoned him. We have had him for a few weeks now and we are still figuring life out with him. He is potty trained, but still has some accidents in the house. He plays super well with the kids and loves on Peyton when she is crying.  He loves to snuggle up next you in bed and when you are laying on the couch. He is pretty much Missy when she was younger and more vibrant and we are absolutely in love.







He has been a perfect addition to the family, and I look forward to the kids creating some great childhood memories with him, like we had with Missy.

Welcome home Gunnar.


No comments:

Post a Comment