Monday, April 25, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas time is one of my favorite holidays - next to my birthday! I love giving gifts, and  I love watching people open them. Its so much with the boys as they are at the age that everything is the best, but I also noticed that they are at the age where they say just what they want and its a little tough!!! We had a few of these moments over Christmas as we celebrated with our loved ones. . Teaching the boys to be thankful for what they have and what they receive has a been a focus for us in 2016, and looking back at these moments that I realize that they are just kids - and the comments while were embarrassing and hurtful to those at the time, they are just that... kids... they don't really at the time.

We celebrated Christmas Eve with my Grandma, went to Church and  then went to my moms. It's always a lot of fun at my moms because she overly does Christmas, and makes it very memorable for everyone!


Christmas day we celebrated with just the four us opening presents from Santa, and then in the afternoon headed to Michael's mom's for my eating, drinking and opening of more presents.







Another holiday in the books.


Till Next Time-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment