Eleven months has come and gone in a flash of an eye. I cannot believe it. Time and memories are two of the most treasured things ever and for me time has surpassed to quickly, but yet the memories we have made are tucked deep in my heart.
Daily: You are a tough cookie when it comes to your schedule. You like your schedule and get very crabby when we don't stick to it, so we do our best to make sure we plan everything around you- pretty much going to be the story of my life I think as you get older.
You wake up really early- between 5:45- yes, you heard me right- and 6:30 am. There are very few and far in between days that you sleep past then. You immediately eat breakfast, and then play and boy do you play hard. Then around 8:30-9 am you go down for a morning nap. Your naps last around an hour in the morning. You eat lunch around 11:30-12 and then take an afternoon nap around 1:30-2 pm.
You play like a big kid, and it scares me to think what is going to happen when you are a big kid. You love to do everything your brother does during the day and it is really fun to watch the two of your interact and play together. It is not fun to watch/hear the two of you fight over toys. I am pretty sure the older you two get the worse it will get.
Eating: As most of your sweet family and friends know, you love to eat. And I mean LOVE.LOVE.LOVE to eat. You eat just about everything and boy do I mean everything. There is really nothing that you will not eat. You eat all kinds of fruit (which are your favorite), and love meat- especially ground beef. You don;t really care for veggies, but will attempt to eat them for me. You love sweets and get really jealous of your brother when he has some and won't share. Because you eat just about everything we stopped nursing and you are strictly drinking whole milk. I don't think the breastmilk was doing it for you. You still get your milk in a bottle, and are drinking about 5 ounces about 5 times a day. Boy, is it easier to give you milk then nurse. At first I think you struggled a little without nursing, but quickly adjusted.
Bedtime: You still LOVE bedtime! Most of the time you go down without a fight and sleep through the night. There was a few times this month that you were waking up in the middle of the night, but you of course g back to sleep. As long as you have your bear, bink and blankie you are good to go for the night.
Sizes: You are rocking 12-18 clothes, and I have bought you some cute shoes, but they just don't seem to stay on your feet, or else you take them off. I am not sure you are a shoe kind of kid. You are still in size 4 diapers and they are still doing ok on you, I don't think we are ready for 5's yet.
Eleven months has been fun, and I am sure it will just keep getting more fun as the months roll on.
One month till your big day- insert tears here- We love you buddy-
Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment