Monday, August 20, 2012

July In Pictures

Unfortunately, the whole month of July was documented via our iPhones. I dropped my camera over the 4th of July and I had to take it into the shop, which was very depressing for two reasons. A. it cost a fortune to fix, and B. I love taking pictures so a whole month without my camera was pretty devastating. So we didn't get to capture any great moments via our camera, but we did still get a bunch via our iPhones. Happy Viewing!

Date Night at the Cards Game
Angie and Jared Crashed our Date

Standing up playing with his toys

Someone loves story time

Pulling himself up all by himself

Love this smile and  these cheeks

First Trip to Grants Farm

Hanging out with Cousin Sloan at Grants Farm

Someone is beat after a long day at Grants Farm

Bathtime....

Walking with his Walker

Zoo Trip

Riding the Carousel for the first time... He loved it

First Train Ride at the Zoo

Too Much Fun at the Zoo

Someone has a fever.... :(

Till next time

J



No comments:

Post a Comment